Studia is an orginal and skillful ‘Learning Management System’ which we developed within our company based upon the experience we have had in projects on distance learning systems for over 10 years.
Studia is a scalable platform which enables user to access trainings independent of time and place.
- Learning Planning
- Learning Materials Management ( Video,HTML Package,SCORM etc.)
- Resource Library
- SCORM and Tin Can Support
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Texting / Messaging
- Learning Reports
- Examination Reports
- System Report
- Groups and Category Management
- User Management
- Announcement / Evet Management
- Content Management (LCMS- Learning Content Management System)
Considering international learning standards, we transfer your learning contents into electronic environment with high technological components.
In the phase of production of e-learning contents, we first look for the answer to the question ‘ What kind of learning do you imagine?’ and in line with your requests, we prepare SCORM and mobile compatible learnings in the following kinds;
- Three-dimensional (3D)
We convert the content we receive from you into training scenarios. In the direction of the scenarios we have prepared, we make sound recordings in our professional studios, combine visual items and animations and deliver them to you in enriched educational packages.
Examination and Question Bank
We serve an examination and question bank software solution for you to assess the knowledge and capabilities of your staff or training participants. Within this system, you can create question with different types, follow the evaluation and approval stages of the questions in your system and create exams.
Completely independent of time and space,
- A platform for publishing video, audio and interactive lessons,
- Accessible on demand,
- A platform that uses today’s computer and internet access advantages,
- Reasonable and innovative