This policy applies to users of our apps and people who contact our customer support function.
By visiting or otherwise using our Services, you are agreeing to the practices set out in this Policy to the extent permitted by data protection legislations.
What personal information we collect about you
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times and numbers, pages viewed, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device model, information regarding operating system.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, please see “Cookies” section.
- Information when you contact our customer support function: We collect your e-mail address, your first name and your surname.
How we use your personal information
We will collect, use and store the personal information listed above for the following reasons:
- To provide, maintain and improve our current Services;
- To develop new Services;
- To provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- To monitor, analyse, and compile statistics, trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- In order to restrict access to harmful, infringing or illegal movements of users;
- To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- To comply with any procedures, laws and regulations which apply to us, and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- To receive and respond to customer support enquiries we receive from you.
Legal Basis for Use of Your Personal Information
- Contractual Commitments: We may use, share, or disclose information to honor our contractual commitments to you. For example, to comply with our User Agreement, which you accept by browsing or otherwise using our Services.
- Legitimate Interests: In many cases, we use, share, or disclose information on the ground that it furthers our legitimate business interests in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals, such as customer service, improving our business, providing security for our Services, preventing fraud, and managing legal issues.
- Legal Compliance: We need to use, share information in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations to authorized authorities.
You can find the further explanation regarding cookies we use below:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies (Always Active)
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional Cookies
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Analytics Cookies- Performance Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Targeting Cookies
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- You have certain rights in relation to your personal information. If you would like further information in relation to these or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us via email at email@example.com at any time. You have the following rights:
(a) Right of access.
(b) Right to update your information.
(c) Right to delete your information.
(d) Right to restrict use of your information.
(e) Right to data portability.
(f) Right to object.
- We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period (and in any event within one month of your request unless we tell you we are entitled to a longer period under applicable law). Please note, however, that certain personal information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, for example if we need to keep using the information to comply with our own legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Further questions and how to make a complaint
If you have any queries or complaints about our collection, use or storage of your personal information, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any such complaint or dispute regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information.